Like every other scholarship there are requirement for the Coca-Cola Scholarship which you need to meet for you to be eligible.
As a recipient of the Coca-Cola Scholarship you will be given $20,000 which will help you fund the cost of your college education but for this to happen you need to meet some Requirement for the Coca-Cola Scholarship. We will discuss all the requirement you will need for the Coke Scholarship below.
Eligibility Requirements for the Coca-Cola Scholarship
Below are all the things that you need to do for you to be eligible for Coca-Cola Scholarship. Follow it step by step and you will be ready to win $20,000 for your schooling.
According to the latest requirements, to be eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship, you must:
- Be a current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the US
- Graduate and receive a high school diploma in the same academic year as the scholarship application deadline
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitain Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee
- Intend to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
You must also not be:
- The child or grandchild of an employee, officer, or owner of the Coca-Cola bottling companies, the Coca-Cola company, Company divisions or subsidiaries
- An international student
When you meet the above eligibility then you are sure to get the win. Be ready for the next step which is to apply. Follow link How To Apply For Coca-Cola Scholarship.