Scholarship application most times requires you to fill form which may contain information about you. This information may include your name, year in school and email address. When filling forms or applying for scholarship there are Do’s and Don’ts which you should be aware of. Its important that you read this tips to the end if you have the intention to apply for any scholarship.
Information you should never give out when applying for a scholarship
Students should never give personal or financial data such as their Social Security number, driver’s license number, banking information or credit-card number
Also If a scholarship application asks for money, walk away. Any financial data you provide should come from IRS or FAFSA data but note that legitimate providers do not ask for bank information.
You can receive or win scholarships that you applied for. Whenever you receive a sudden message that reads like this “YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED” note its a scholarship scam.
The above are few of the Information you should never give out when applying for a scholarship. Below we will discuss the way you can use to find a legit scholarship.
How to find a legit scholarship
- Legit scholarship will not ask you for your financial details.
- They will not ask for a fee for the processing of your application
- Legit Scholarship will have a website that is recognized and indexed by google and also have a maximum number of users.
- Legit Scholarship will not advertise products or sell of information that will aid your winning one
- Legit Scholarship will have positive review from past beneficiaries
Final note: To be safer with your hunt for scholarship, bookmark and visit coke scholarship. Our website provides legit scholarship opportunities. We verify information about every scholarship posted on Coke scholarship.